|DataGauss Shipping Case|
|- Prices in Euro's, excl. 21% VAT.|
|User Manual DataGauss|
|High Resolution Picture|
The DataGauss from VS Security Products is a powerfull pulse degausser for hard drives and backup tapes. It uses state of the art pulse discharge technology to achieve a complete secure erasure. Media that can be erased includes both Hard Drives that use Perpendicular and Longitudinal recording techniques up to 5,000 Oersted's and all common backup tapes including DLT, LTO, 8mm, DDS and more.
The DataGauss is a table top chamber degausser, making operation safe, effective and simple for everyone. Operators simply slide the catch and the lid lifts up automatically. Place the media into the media compartment and close the lid. The erase cycle is started by pressing the 'erase' button on the control panel which activates the charging of the powerful degaussing magnetic field. When the display says the degauss cycle is complete the lid can be opened and the media removed. The entire process takes just 45 seconds.
Throughout the whole erase cycle the onboard processor monitors the erase procedure ensuring that it is completed correctly. The operator is immediately alerted to any interruptions in the cycle by messages on the LCD control panel. With safety in mind and to meet the latest ICNIRP Magnetic Exposure Guidelines, the DataGauss's field discharge duration is less than a second and the magnetic field is designed to be concentrated inside the chamber.
The DataGauss degausser is also available as PC connected model with Erasure Log Software.
- Capacitive Discharge Degausser.
- Suitable for erasing large hard drives (2+ TB).
- Suitable for erasing magnetical audio, video and data tapes.
- Degaussing force of maximum 9,000 gauss.
- Single Pass Operation.
- Continuous Duty.
- Up to 70 drives erased per hour.
- Processor Controlled operation.
- Effective on Longitudinal & Perpendicular Hard Drives.
- Optional Shipping Case.
|Degaussing System||Table Top Capacitive Discharge Degausser|
|Operation||Manual media insert|
|Degaussing Force||Magnetic Field: Maximum 9,000 Gauss (0.9 Tesla)|
|Media Handling||Supported Media|
|Media Dimensions||Insert 15 x 11 x 3 cm|
- Up to 70 Hard Drives or Tapes
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||35 x 36 x 23 cm|
|Power Supply||220-240 VAC 50Hz, 3.5 Amp|
|Operating Conditions||- In use : 5°C to 40°C
(RH: 10% to 40% non condensing)
|Indicators/Controls||- Power On/Off
- Erase button
- LCD display
|Compliance||- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry) Data Security Standard
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Guidelines for Media Sanitization NIST SP 800-36
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Guidelines for Media Sanitization NIST SP 800-88
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
- HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
- California Senate Bill 1386
- 2 Year Carry-In Warranty
- Warranty Upgrade to 3 Years