|DATAGONE Shipping Case|
|- Prices in Euro's, excl. 21% VAT.|
|User Manual DATAGONE|
|High Resolution Picture|
The DATAGONE from VS Security Products is a fully automatic degausser for Hard Drives and Backup tapes. It uses pulse discharge technology and is fully processor controlled which enables the DATAGONE to offer a complete and secure erase on magnetic media. Media that can be degaussed includes Hard Drives that use both perpendicular and vertical recording techniques and most common backup tapes including DLT, LTO, 8mm, DDS and more.
The DATAGONE generates a powerful magnetic field and in less than a second completely erases the complete data from Hard Drives and Backup tapes. Its simple one pass fully automatic operation makes it ideal in businesses where security is of the utmost importance. The DATAGONE is a fully automatic table top mounted unit. With the Datagone powered up the operator simply slides the hard drive into the aperture on the left hand side of the unit. The unit senses the presence of the media and the degauss cycle starts automatically. No operator action is required.
When the degauss cycle is complete, the hard drive is released and exits from the degausser on the right hand side. Throughout the entire degauss cycle the onboard processor monitors the procedure and progress messages are displayed on the LCD panel. If the degauss cycle is interrupted for any reason such as power loss or any fault condition, the media is retained in the DATAGONE and the operator is immediately alerted to the interruption in the erasure cycle on the LCD panel.
The DATAGONE degausser is also available as PC connected model with Erasure Log Software.
- Automatic Capacitive Discharge Degausser.
- Suitable for erasing large hard drives (2+ TB).
- Suitable for erasing magnetical audio, video and data tapes.
- Degaussing force of maximum 10,000 gauss.
- Single Pass Fully Automatic Operation.
- Up to 200 drives erased per hour.
- Processor Controlled operation for Failsafe erasure.
- Effective on Longitudinal & Perpendicular Hard Drives.
|Degaussing System||Automated Capacitive Discharge Degausser|
|Operation||Manual media insert, automated processing|
|Degaussing Force||Magnetic Field: Maximum 10,000 Gauss (1 Tesla)|
|Media Handling||Supported Media|
|Media Dimensions||Insert 12 x 3.5 cm|
|Duty Cycle||Non continuous; 250 discs from cold start, 200 per hour|
- Up to 200 Hard Drives or tapes
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||48.7 x 36.2 x 36.2 cm|
|Power Supply||220-240 VAC 50Hz, 5 Amp|
|Operating Conditions||- In use : 5°C to 40°C
(RH: 10% to 40% non condensing)
|Indicators/Controls||- Power On/Off
- Reset button
- LCD display
|Compliance||- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry) Data Security Standard
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Guidelines for Media Sanitization NIST SP 800-36
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Guidelines for Media Sanitization NIST SP 800-88
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
- HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
- California Senate Bill 1386
- 1 Year Carry-In Warranty
- Warranty Upgrade to 3 Years