|DATAGONE LG Degausser|
|DATAGONE Shipping Case|
|- Prices in Euro's, excl. 21% VAT.|
|Brochure DATAGONE LG|
|User Manual DATAGONE LG|
|High Resolution Picture|
|Erasure Log Software|
The DATAGONE LG is a powerfull Pulse Technology degausser with unique Erasure Log Software which provides a reporting tool and a record of media degaussed. The Erasure Log Software records all operating and degaussing information which can be saved and printed, giving hard copy evidence of complete erasure for reporting and auditing purposes. An optional barcode scanner is available for easier input.
The DATAGONE LG from VS Security Products is a fully automatic degausser for Hard Drives and Backup tapes. It uses pulse discharge technology and is fully processor controlled which enables the DATAGONE LG to offer a complete and secure erase on magnetic media. Media that can be degaussed includes Hard Drives that use both perpendicular and vertical recording techniques and most common backup tapes including DLT, LTO, 8mm, DDS and more.
The DATAGONE LG generates a powerful magnetic field and in less than a second completely erases the complete data from Hard Drives and Backup tapes. Its simple one pass fully automatic operation makes it ideal in businesses where security is of the utmost importance. The DATAGONE LG is a fully automatic table top mounted unit. With the Datagone powered up the operator simply slides the hard drive into the aperture on the left hand side of the unit. The unit senses the presence of the media and the degauss cycle starts automatically. No operator action is required.
When the degauss cycle is complete, the hard drive is released and exits from the degausser on the right hand side. Throughout the entire degauss cycle the onboard processor monitors the procedure and progress messages are displayed on the LCD panel. If the degauss cycle is interrupted for any reason such as power loss or any fault condition, the media is retained in the DATAGONE LG and the operator is immediately alerted to the interruption in the erasure cycle on the LCD panel.
- Automatic Capacitive Discharge Degausser.
- Erasure Log Software for reporting and auditing.
- USB port for PC connection.
- Suitable for erasing large hard drives (2+ TB).
- Suitable for erasing magnetical audio, video and data tapes.
- Degaussing force of maximum 10,000 gauss.
- Single Pass Fully Automatic Operation.
- Up to 200 drives erased per hour.
- Processor Controlled operation for Failsafe erasure.
- Effective on Longitudinal & Perpendicular Hard Drives.
|Degaussing System||Automated Capacitive Discharge Degausser|
|Operation||Manual media insert, automated processing|
|Connection||USB 2.0 connection to PC with Erasure Log Software|
|OS Support||Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista (32-bt and 64-bit), Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit)|
|Degaussing Force||Magnetic Field: Maximum 10,000 Gauss (1 Tesla)|
|Media Handling||Supported Media|
|Media Dimensions||Insert 12 x 3.5 cm|
|Duty Cycle||Non continuous; 250 discs from cold start, 200 per hour|
- Up to 200 Hard Drives or tapes
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||48.7 x 36.2 x 36.2 cm|
|Power Supply||220-240 VAC 50Hz, 5 Amp|
|Operating Conditions||- In use : 5°C to 40°C
(RH: 10% to 40% non condensing)
|Indicators/Controls||- Power On/Off
- Reset button
- LCD display
|Compliance||- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry) Data Security Standard
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Guidelines for Media Sanitization NIST SP 800-36
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Guidelines for Media Sanitization NIST SP 800-88
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
- HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
- California Senate Bill 1386
- 2 Year Carry-In Warranty
- Warranty Upgrade to 3 Years