|VSSP Crunch 250 Destroyer|
|Crunch 250 Shipping Case|
|- Prices in Euro's, excl. 21% VAT.|
|Brochure VSSP Crunch 250|
|User Manual VSSP Crunch 250|
|High Resolution Picture|
|Demonstration Video LG Software|
The brand new Crunch 250 from VS Security Products is a powerful and fast data destroyer that crushes hard drives and SSD's. It's unique Erasure Log Software system records all destruction and operating information which can be saved and printed, giving hard copy evidence of complete destruction for audit purposes.
Unlike degaussers which erase data through powerful magnetic fields, the Crunch 250 destroys the drives and memory chips rendering them unusable. The Crunch 250 physically destroys hard drives by bending and breaking the hard drive and it's internal components. Once destroyed, the data will no longer be retrievable. For companies requiring the utmost security, the Crunch 250 provides a perfect accompaniment to a degausser.
The Crunch 250 destroys SATA, PATA, SCSI, Fibre Channel, Notebook/Laptop Hard Drives (3.5" and 2.5", all formats and types). Using the optional Solid State Drive (SSD) adapter, SSD's can also be destroyed. Specially profiled plates crush the solid state media from top and bottom causing rippling which destroy the individual memory chips.
The Crunch 250 is simple and safe to operate. The unit can destroy media in just 9 seconds making it time efficient and office friendly. A handy LCD display shows progress of the destruction.
- Automatic Hard Drive and SSD Destroyer.
- Erasure Log Software for reporting and auditing.
- USB port for PC connection.
- Suitable for all 2.5" and 3.5" hard drives up to 1.66" in height.
- Also suitable for SSD's with optional SDD adapter.
- Destroys 1 standard size or 2 laptop size drives in one cycle.
- 32 Character LCD Display with counter.
- Quiet, office friendly design.
- Continuous duty.
- 9 second cycle time.
- Up to 250 standard height drives destroyed per hour.
|System||Physical Hard Drive Destroyer|
|Operation||Manual media insert|
|Connection||USB 2.0 connection to PC with Erasure Log Software|
|OS Support||Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista (32-bt and 64-bit), Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit)|
|Media Handling||- Standard:
Hard Drives 2.5", 3.5", Standard, Half-Height, Laptop, and Full Height up to 1.66" in height
- With optional SSD Adapter:
Solid State Drives
|Media Dimensions||- Standard:
1 Full Height or 2 Laptop hard drives destroyed at one time
- Destruction Chamber:
7 x 11 x 11 cm
|Duty Cycle||Continuous; 9 seconds full cycle|
- Up to 250 Full Height or 500 Laptop hard drives
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||38 x 24 x 47 cm|
|Power Supply||220-240 VAC 50Hz, 2A|
|Operating Conditions||- In use : 5°C to 40°C
(RH: 10% to 80% non condensing)
- Not in use : -20°C to 60°C
(RH: 10% tot 90% non condensing)
|Indicators/Controls||- Power On/Off
- LCD display
- Destroy button
- Stop/Reverse button
|Compliance||- NSA/CSS SDDM 9-12
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry) Data Security Standard
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Guidelines for Media Sanitization
- NIST SP 800-36
- NIST SP 800-88
- HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
- California Senate Bill 1386
- 1 Year Carry-In Warranty
- Warranty Upgrade to 2 Years