|Garner PD-5E Destroyer|
|PD-5E Shipping Case|
|- Prices in Euro's, excl. 21% VAT.|
|Brochure Garner PD-5E|
|User Manual Garner PD-5E|
|NSA/CSS Evaluated Products List|
|High Resolution Picture|
The Garner PD-5E is Data Destroyer with 50% more crushing power than the PD-4E. It offers a LCD display, a 16 second cycle for two standard hard drives and an optional SSD/Flash Media destruction insert. This makes the Garner PD-5E is the most feature packed hard drive destroyer on the market.
The Garner PD-5E destroyer is "NSA Evaluated" and is listed on the NSA/CSS Evaluated Products List.
The Garner PD-5E physically destroys hard drives by bending and breaking the hard drive and it's internal components including the data platters. The data platters are bent and separated from the hub, the hard drive housing is cracked, the PC board is broken and the read/write heads are mangled. Once destroyed, the data will no longer be retrievable.
Combined with the optional SSD-1E module, the Garner PD-5E sanitizes solid state media such as SSD, Flash, Compact Flash, USB drives and controller boards for hybrid HDD's. Over 90 pins pierce the solid state media from top and bottom causing both perforation and waffling which destroys the individual memory chips.
All formats and sizes of hard drives including Network SCSI and IDE Drives up to 1.66" in height can be destroyer with the Garner PD-5E. The PD-5E doesn't rely on software, therefore it will destroy, in just 16 seconds, all working and non-working hard drives put in the chamber. A simple push of a button will ensure complete hard drive destruction.
The Garner PD-5E works as a stand-alone unit or in conjunction with a hard drive degausser. The PD-5E is best utilized as the last step in your data security procedures. All other methods of data erasure leave the outside appearance of hard drives unchanged. It is impossible for the operator to distinguish a working hard drive from a non-working drive. The Garner PD-5E will physically destroy as well as identify the hard drive as being ready for disposal.
The Garner PD-5E meets NSA/CSS 9-12 NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS and GLBA compliance and guidelines requiring destruction of data contained on hard drives.
- Automatic Hard Drive Destroyer.
- Listed on the NSA/CSS Evaluated Products List.
- Optional MIL-SPEC transport case.
- Suitable for all 2.5" and 3.5" hard drives up to 1.66" in height.
- Also suitable for SSD's and Flash Memory with optional SDD-1E module.
- Automatic Height and Crush Control including High-Torque Sensor.
- Destroys multiple drives in one cycle (2 standard size, 8 laptop size).
- 32 Character LCD Display with counter.
- Office friendly design (no messy hydraulic fluid).
- Continuous duty.
- 16 second cycle time.
- Up to 320 standard height drives destroyed per hour.
|Degaussing System||Physical Hard Drive Destroyer|
|Operation||Manual media insert in draw|
|Media Handling||- Standard:
Hard Drives 2.5", 3.5", Standard, Half-Height, Laptop, and Full Height up to 1.66" in height
- With optional SSD-1E Module:
SSD, HDD controller boards, CF, USB stick, Flash Memory
|Media Dimensions||- Standard:
1 Full Height, 2 Standard Height or 8 Laptop hard drives destroyed at one time
- With optional SSD-1E Module:
7.6 x 12.7 x 1.27 cm
|Duty Cycle||Continuous; 16 seconds full cycle|
- Up to 160 Full Height, 320 Standard Height or 1.280 Laptop hard drives
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||45 x 17,8 x 37 cm|
|Power Supply||220-240 VAC 50Hz|
|Operating Conditions||- In use : 5°C to 40°C
(RH: 10% to 80% non condensing)
- Not in use : -20°C to 60°C
(RH: 10% to 90% non condensing)
|Indicators/Controls||- Power On/Off
- LCD display
- Destroy button
|Certifications||- CE, NSA/CSS|
|Compliance||- NSA/CSS SDDM 9-12
- DoD Emergency Destruction Guidlines
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry) Data Security Standard
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Guidelines for Media Sanitization
- NIST SP 800-36
- NIST SP 800-88
- HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
- California Senate Bill 1386
- 1 Year Carry-In Warranty
- Warranty Upgrade to 3 Years