- Automatic E-Waste shredder for various data carriers.
- Powerful 5.5 hp electric motor and 28 high quality blades.
- Suitable for hard disk drives and SSD's (3.5", 2.5" and 1.8").
- DIN 66399 O-4, T-4, E-3, H-5, F-1 security levels.
- DIN 32757-1 level 3.
- Suitable for flash memory, opticals, tapes, paper and electronics.
- 28 high quality hardened steel blades.
- Shreds material in two phases to parts of less than 15 mm.
- Large capacity for up to 500 kg of material per hour.
- Continuous duty.
- Easy operation via control panel with illuminated buttons.
The Depei BOWADP S30 is a professional "E-Waste" shredder for destroying various types of data carriers. The BOWADP S30 is suitable for destruction of hard disk drives, SSD's, flash memory, USB sticks, optical media, tapes, credit cards, paper and electronic components.
The 28 high quality knives from the Depei BOWADP S30 grind all data carriers, including hard drives, in two steps to particles smaller than 15 mm. The Depei BOWADP S30 complies with DIN 66399 O-4, T-4, E-3, H-5 and F-1 security levels. The capacity of the BOWADP S30 is a maximum of 500 kg of material per hour. Up to 30 3.5" hard disks, 150 2.5" hard disks or 300 USB sticks can be processed per hour.
The Depei BOWADP S30 is easily operated via a user-friendly control panel with illuminated buttons. The material to be destroyed is fed into the hopper at the top of the BOWADP S30. During the grinding of the material, the flap of the feed funnel can be closed which reduces noise and dust for the user to a minimum.
The shredded material is collected in a plastic container on the inside of the BOWADP S30. This container can easily be removed by opening the door at the front of the shredder.
Depei BOWADP S30
Product code : BOWADPS30
Physical destruction by means of shreding
Automatic shredder with feed funnel at the top
Fragments smaller than 15 mm after two stage shredding
Hard disk drives (3,5", 2,5", 1,8")
Solid state drives (SSD)
Flash memory (memorycards)
Optical media (CD, DVD, Blu-Ray)
Tapes (audio, video, data)
Paper en cardboard
Electronic components *
* Batteries must be removed before media is destroyed in the shredder
Cutting chamber 360 x 350 mm
Up to 30 3,5" hard disk drives per hour
Up to 150 2,5" hard disk drives per hour
Up to 300 USB sticks per hour
Up to 500 kg material per hour
900 x 1100 x 1800 mm
400 VAC 50Hz, 4000 W
In use : 5°C to 40°C
(RH: 10% to 40% non condensing)
65 to 75 dB
Control panel with illuminated buttons
Chinese State Secrecy Bureau
PLAISTEC DIN 66399 O-4, T-4, E-3, H-5, F-1 security level
DIN 32757-1 level 3