- Standalone HDD/SSD duplicator/eraser, no PC connection or software required.
The U-Reach LE600 Daisy-Chain duplicator/eraser is a portable system for duplicating and erasing SATA hard disk drives and SSD's. Due to the compact dimensions, the LE600 duplicator can easily be used at any desired location. The LE600 hard disk duplicator offers a special "Daisy-Chain" function; multiple LE600 duplicators/erasers can be connected to each other to form a large duplicator. Up to a maximum of 29 LE600 duplicators can be linked together.
Optional adapters are available for the LE600 SATA duplicator so different drive interfaces can be connected to the SATA ports of the LE600. Adapters are available for IDE, mSATA, eSATA, iVDR, M.2 (NGFF) and Cfast, among others.
The U-Reach LE600 1-3 portable hard drive duplicator can make three copies of a SATA hard disk drive or SSD simultaneously. The LE600 duplicators offer a maximum copy speed of 3.9 GB per minute (65 MB/s) on all channels. The speed does not decrease when multiple hard disks are connected. The LE600 HDD duplicator offers four different copy functions; "Quick Copy", "All Partitions Copy", "Percentage Copy" and "Whole HDD Copy." The Quick Copy function supports the following formats: FAT16/32, exFAT, NTFS, Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX).
In addition to duplication, the LE600 Daisy-Chain duplicator/eraser can also be used to erase hard disk drives and SSD's. Four Erase functions are available; "Quick Erase", "Full Erase", "Secure Erase" and "DoD Erase". The DoD Erase function complies with the 5220.22-M US Department of Defense standard.
- Standalone SATA HDD/SSD eraser, no PC connection or software required.
- Portable duplicator with minimal dimensions for use on every location.
- Erase multiple SATA disk drives at the same time.
- Supports Advanced Format HDD (15 TB+) and GPT, MRB table format.
- Whole HDD Copy supports all formats through bitwise duplication.
- Easy operation with buttons and LCD display.
U-Reach LE600 portable drive erasers are able to simultaneously duplicate at a maximum speed of 3.9 GB/min to each SATA port. The speed always remains constant, even if the number of media to be sanitized increases.