- Standalone SD/microSD duplicator/eraser, no PC connection or software required.
The U-Reach Intelligent 9 Gold SD/microSD duplicators/erasers are professional copying systems for duplicating or erasing SD and microSD memory cards. The i9 Gold SD/microSD duplicators are equipped with dual ports for both SD and microSD memory cards. With the U-Reach i9 Gold 1-15 SD/microSD duplicator, fifteen copies of an SD or microSD card (SD, SDHC, SDHX) can be made simultaneously. The i9 Gold SD/microSD duplicators work stand-alone, no computer or software is required. Operating the unit is simple; all functions are controlled via the function keys and the LCD display. With the "PC Monitoring" function the current status and functioning of the i9 Gold SD/microSD duplicator can be monitored on a PC.
The i9 Gold 1-15 SD/microSD duplicator/eraser offers a number of special functions;
The U-Reach i9 Gold 1-15 SD/microSD duplicator/eraser also offers advanced functions such as "H5 Media Check", "DoD Erase", "A2 Fake Picker" and "Speed Check". The maximum copy speed of 2 GB per minute (33 MB / s) and the fast bit-by-bit Compare function guarantee efficient and reliable duplication of your SD memory cards.
All U-Reach Intelligent 9 SD/microSD duplicators have a compact ergonomic design with an external power supply. The i9 Gold SD/microSD duplicators feature exchangeable SD/microSD ports for easy maintenance.
- Standalone SD / microSD eraser, no PC connection or software required.
- Dual ports for both SD and microSD memory cards.
- DoD Erase function complies with the US Department of Defense standard.
- Support for all data formats through bitwise duplication.
- Ondersteuning voor Sd en microSD memory cards up to 2 TB.
- Easy operation with buttons and LCD display.
- Effortless insertion and removal of media with guide rails.
- External power supply.
U-Reach SD/microSD memory card duplicators are able to simultaneously duplicate at a maximum speed of 2.0 GB / min to each port. The speed always remains constant, even if the number of media to be duplicated increases.