- Standalone USB duplicator/eraser, no PC connection or software required.
The U-Reach USB tower duplicators/erasers are ideal for fast and easy duplication or erasure of USB memory sticks. The duplicators operate completely standalone, no software or computer connection is required. The U-Reach 1-47 USB tower duplicator can make forty-seven copies of a USB flashdrive (1.1, 2.0 and 3.0) simultaneously. Insert the "master" USB stick and the blank USB flash drives into the slots and with the press of a button on the control panel, the information from the master USB drive is copied to the forty-seven empty sticks.
USB pen drives can also be quickly and easily erased with the U-Reach duplicator/eraser. Different functions are available for this; Quick Erase, Full Erase and DoD Erase according to the USA Department of Defense 5220.22-M standard.
The U-Reach tower USB duplicators/erasers offer a maximum copy speed of 33 MB/s, per port (2 GB/min). However, most regular USB sticks achieve a lower writing speed in practice. The total production capacity is therefore mainly dependent on the writing speed of the USB flash drives used. Besides the normal Copy and Compare functions, the U-Reach USB tower duplicator/eraser offers a number of advanced functions such as; H3/H5/H6 quality tests, Speed Test and FAT16/32 Format.
Operating the U-Reach tower USB duplicators is quite simple; all functions are controlled via the buttons and the LCD display on the front of the device. The simple operation makes the U-Reach tower USB duplicators suitable for all users.
- Standalone USB stick duplicator, no PC connection or software required.
- Suitable for USB sticks (1.1/2.0/3.0). - Compare function for bitwise data checking.
- DoD Erase function complies with the US Department of Defense standard.
- Support for all data formats through Whole Media copy mode.
- Support for USB sticks up to 2 TB.
- Easy operation with buttons and LCD display.
U-Reach USB duplicators are able to simultaneously duplicate at a maximum speed of 2.0 GB / min to each USB ports. The speed always remains constant, even if the number of media to be duplicated increases.